Today’s solo show, The Power of “Pause” is for anyone committed to improving the way they present verbal information. Communication skills are critical for anyone growing a business, building a brand, for performers and anyone wanting to have an impact in politics or education. So if you ever get nervous in front of groups small or large, or if you need to speak from a podium with a script or extemporaneously, if you’re a podcaster looking to upgrade your interviewing or solo show content there’s something for you in this weeks’ episode.
At the end of the show, Lisa made an extra special offer to a select few listeners. She’s reserved seven personalized coaching sessions to the first listeners to claim them. Just head over to THIS PAGE to book your session.
What You’ll Discover In This Episode
- Why “speak more slowly” is the wrong advice for fast talkers
- The low hanging fruit to improved speaking
- The 4 Reasons Pausing is so Powerful!
- How Punctuation informs Pacing
- A notation system to use with Scripts
Resources and Mentions:
- Social Media Marketing World
- Louie Luc’s Online Business FM Podcast (Note: I didn’t talk much about Louie’s show while recording but I do recommend listening if you’re someone who wants to learn more about online business.)
- The Grandma Meme =>
- A Shout out to Lisa’s dad and her early experience in “broadcasting”
See the FULL TRANSCRIPTION of this show!