Episode #5: Year Planning – Part 2
This is Episode is a deeper look into Year Planning for 2018.
01:34: Overview of using the 2018 Year Planning Workbook. The Rock Jar in reverse.
02:31: Tracking and recording options
03:25 Pre-printed hard-copy planner Options, Morning Rituals, Workday Shutdown
04:36: The Rule of Three
05:54: Gratitudes and thinking about what you don't want to do.
06:52: Bullet Journals
07:51 Identifying your Super Powers, Skills, Traits, and Gifts, asking for insight,
11:12: Assessment tests for Strengths and Values.
17:43 Habit Design, Tiago Forte, the 1% Solution
19:01 Habit tracking apps,
21:08: Going deeper.
21:44: Having a Quest.
24:06: Death as a guide, The Tail of End of time with parents, Long Term planning.
27:39 Kahlil Gibran's poem on death.
- Why the New Year Starts on January 1st
- Peter Drucker
- Quantified Self
- Michael Hyatt's Full Focus Planner
- “The Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod.
- Danielle Laporte's Desire Map Planner,
- Bullet Journal, ideas online on Instagram or bulletjournal.com.
- Strengths Finders Assessment that comes with the book “Now Discover Your Strengths” by Marcus Buckingham
- Richard Step Free Strengths and Weaknesses assessment
- Barretts Personal Values Assessment.
- Schwartz Theory of Basic Values.
- Tiago Forte and Tiago's Webinar, “Design Your Habits“.
- Tom Connellan's “1% Solution”
- Habit Bull
- “The Hero with a Thousand Faces” by Joseph Campbell
- Marli Williams in Episode #3
- “The Happiness of Pursuit” by Chris Guillebeau
- The Tail End by Tim Urban on “Wait, but Why?” and Tim's Ted talk on procrastination.
- “This Is Your Life Podcast”, it's Episode #32 with Michael Hyatt called “Creating a Life Plan”
- “Smart Passive Income Podcast” Episode #298 with Pat Flynn called “Before the New Year Begins”
- the Reno Latin Festival and my ladies performance troupe called “Moxie”.
- The Super Power U Podcast. Please subscribe to the show on iTunes and get more information at LisaBL.com.
- DOWNLOAD the 2018 Year Planning Workbook – short version
- DOWNLOAD the 2018 Year Planning Workbook – extended version