Orion is a speaker, podcaster and coach who helps alpha women awaken their inner goddess to they can gain confidence and attract their soulmate. She talks with Lisa about the power of daydreaming and tuning in to your subconscious mind, the shift that made her take back her own power after an abusive relationship, and the ways she helps her clients find love that resonates at their highest potential. Orion also shares how we can embrace both the feminine and masculine inside of us and the blessings that occurred in her own life once she applied these principles.
Do you have the opportunity to speak? New or experienced I'd love to help you get more comfortable with your message and your presentation and presence. For Nov 2019 Pop-up opportunities CHECK THE CALENDAR.
For my ongoing Speaking Coaching the CALENDAR IS HERE.
- Orion went through much in her childhood that made her independent and strong and awakened her rebellious side. She shifted the belief that was poor and dirty to feeling thankful and open to receive the gifts of life.
- Orion was in the Intelligence Unit of the military in Israel and moved to Japan to break free and discover a new life. She fell in love with the art and culture of Japan and remains grateful to herself for making that initial move.
- The subconscious mind likes affirmations that say “I am”, that are expansive yet believable. For example, instead of saying “I am a billionaire” when you are not close, try instead something like, “I am opening myself to new ways of receiving money, each and every day.”
- Orion overcame the darkness and shame of an abusive relationship from someone she loved very much. This launched her into a journey to take care of herself physically, emotionally and spiritually. She took up martial arts, intensity, and meditation.
- The struggles Orion went through took her deeper into understanding her own self and gave her the tools to help others.
- When looking for love, we must first work on healing our own wounds and knowing that we are worthy of it.
- If we have our feminine and masculine both strong and accessible, we have the freedom to apply each one appropriately.
- The universe is friendly.
- Discovering your feminine side is liberating, even in business.
- Embrace all your emotions.
“Feminine power can be like a raging storm, and it can be like a soft breeze. It’s all good.”
“This is a quantum universe, and we can manifest things.”
“Gratitude is the best attitude.”
“The painful moments in life are gifts.”
“Healing is the first step.”
Mentioned in This Episode:
Super U Resources: