We know that Millenials and Teens will be a major force in the recreation of learning. So why not find out how they see the future of learning!? We want teen voices at our InnovationEd conference! If you are a teenager and you have strong opinions on what’s wrong with education and ideas on how to make it better, we’d love to hear from you. Here’s what to do:
Upload a video to YouTube, no longer than 2 minutes, titled “The Future of Learning”. Then send an email to innovationed16 at gmail dot com including:
- a link to your video
- your name and age
- your availability in Silicon Valley on May 14th
- a way to contact you.
In the video, we’d like to see YOU talk about:
- Who you are and how you learn (public/private school, independent/homeschool, early college etc)
- What is working for you
- The changes you think need to happen in education NOW
- Your vision for the future of learning
What will happen:
- 5-10 videos will be highlighted at our conference
- selected teens will get a free ticket to attend
- you may be selected as a speaker or panelist
Keep in mind that even if you aren’t selected, your voice could have major impact on changing the future of learning for your generation and for future teens.
Your video must be submitted no later than
Fri April 22, 2106 at midnight PST. Earlier submissions get priority in the case of any ties.
VIDEO SUBMISSION EXTENDED to May 5, 2016
Leave A Comment