Coming up on the end of the year and this show is an introduction to the Year Planning process I’ve used for the past 19 years.
00:22: Intro. Old School New Year’s Resolutions vs Lisa’s Year Planning process.
01:28: Jan 1st as arbitrary; the history behind it and the winter as an unlikely time for creating the New.
02:23: Any fresh start is the right time to plan.
03:14: Make it your own. Why sometimes not planning is ok.
04:08: Why you might be inclined to plan.
05:06: Sometimes a cursory process is enough: Year Planning Lite
06:06: The how-to: Creating a 2018 Year Vision Statement.
07:24: My 2018 Vision Statement as an example.
09:03: Finding a One Word Theme for the year.
10:15: Alternate approaches for various processing types
11:39: The how-to: Year in Review.
13:06: The how-to: Envisioning 2018
13:37: The how-t0: Planning by Domain
17:54: The process of revisiting and review.
19:17: Join us next for Part 2. Some of the topics we’ll explore including: effective planners, identifying your Super Power, “Who I Am” statements, Life Orientation, Habit Design, Having a Quest,Long-Range Planning and Visions.
- Why the New Year Starts on January 1st
- Kate Northrup – Annual Planning
- My husband, Joe Betts-LaCroix
- My mom, Naomi Patricia LaCroix
- Kylego Process on Super Power U Episode #3
- Subscribe to Super Power U on iTunes:
- Feedback or suggestions by email to hey@LisaBL.com.
- DOWNLOAD the 2018 Year Planning Workbook – short version
- DOWNLOAD the 2018 Year Planning Workbook – extended version
See the COMPLETE EPISODE #4 TRANSCRIPT