00:22 Intro to the show. How podcast production disaster left Lisa without a show to publish just hours before the weekly show time.
01:01 The backstory: that systems are needed for sustainability and Lisa’s Win in getting her adult kiddo to help.
03:13 No show. Initial freakout and then decided to go Meta for this show.
03:53 What the show is about…the first-world problem but skills for facing adversity are probably generalizable and reflect resilience.
05:10 Asking for input.
05:36 Advice from Christine Peterson, Marlow Schmauder, Colleen Robbins, James David Smith, Scott Blackburn, Kevin Faibish and Adele Sanoy, Heidy Kellison, Danielle Lynne Strachman, Pam Fox Rollins and Bob Dunhan and Susan Washington.
14:07 Appreciation and the high-level categories…Acknowledgement, Action and Learning.
17:43 More planning tools from Brittany Hoopes, being a guest on Meg Brunson’s “FamilyPreneur” show.
18:58 What’s to come…Tiago Forte, Melissa Monte and Sophia Fitzmedrud.
19:45 Request for input from YOU!
Links and Resources:
- Tiago Forte
- Michael Cooper
- Christine Peterson
- Marlow Schmauder; Krav Maga
- James David Smith
- Humberside Collegiate
- Scott Blackburn; La Bueno Samilla Orphanage in Peru
- Kevin Faibish
- Adele Sanoy
- Heidy Kellison
- Danielle Lynne Strachman; 1517 Fund
- Thiel Fellowship Network
- Pam Fox Rollins; 42 Rules for Your New Leadership Role
- Bob Dunham; Institute of Generative Leadership
- Susan Washington
- Harriet Beecher Stowe; Uncle Tom’s Cabin
- Brittany Hoopes; Soultiply, Episode #3; Gamifying Goal Setting
- Meg Brunson “FamilyPreneur” Episode #4
- Melissa Monte; Mind Love Podcast
- Sophia Fitzmedrud; Heirs to Our Oceans
- Feedback and show ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Super Power U Facebook Page
- Twitter @lisabl
- Super Power U Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play
- The Super Power U Podcast. Please subscribe to the show on iTunes and get more information at LisaBL.com.
See the COMPLETE EPISODE #6 TRANSCRIPT