This episode we Take Stock of the learnings, the opportunity for growth and the themes that showed up in the first 10 Episodes!
- First Principles guiding the podcast are learning, activated Super Powers and staying true to the Self.
- What’s worked
- Show’s on which Lisa has made guest appearances
- Next month is Social Media Marketing World
- Super Powers are difficult to identify in ourselves
- our culture needs feminine leadership -modeled by women and men
- Multi-potentiality as a Super Power
- Self-awareness and yoga
- Order and organization
- Taking Action Matters
- Deliberate Practice on Wikopedia and related books: Talent is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else (affliate) by Geoff Colvin and Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell.
- What’s Next:
- The Sweet Spot between totally controlled and rough and authentic
- Transitions, Transformation and Saturn Return
- Future Guests: Kacy Qua (X-Prize), Ankit Shah, founder of Tea with Strangers, Christine Peterson of Foresight Institute and KC Baker of WomanSpeak.
- Information in the shownotes at the link “Review a Podcast“
- A very cute video from Ira Glass featuring his 85 year old friend, Mary
See the FULL TRANSCRIPTION of this show!
Resources and Resources:
- Feedback and show ideas to email@example.com
- Super Power U Facebook Page
- Twitter @lisabl
- Super Power U Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play
- The Super Power U Podcast. Please subscribe to the show on iTunes and get more information at LisaBL.com.
Leave A Comment